- Surgical Nurses in the O.R. They wear them with socks and the little surgical booties but still weird.
- Construction Workers. Can't be safe.
- Tricycle Drivers (pedicabs). Don't they worry their toes will get caught in the bicycle wheel spokes?
- Bank Tellers. Just looks weird to me to see a suit coat, skirt, blouse, and slippers.
- Garbage Men. Can't be healthy.
- Janitors. I am specifically referring to people cleaning the sides of roads and freeways. Can't be healthy or safe.
- Cooks. Can't be safe.
Thing that is still weird to me about all this is I got kicked out of the LTO (DMV) for wearing slippers, yet they are allowed to be worn at work at all the above places?